Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Why do hunters torture animals?

Why do all deer hunters torture deer. All hunters are bad people who murder for fun. Hunting should be banned because all of the hunters are bad people. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a hunter if I was in the woods. That's because they shoot everywhere at everything that moves and I don't want to get shot.

Why Greta, what are you doing here?

I would first like to say I have never hunted and don’t own a gun. Understand as stated in one of the comments below people hunt to keep deer and other animal populations in control since all humans have taken away large areas of forests where they lived. As well as survive and if hunters shot at everything that moved there would be more deaths from hunting accidents than there are currently. Whoever told you otherwise was either joking, misinformed, or has an ulterior motive for misinforming you. While I do believe the animals might suffer from being shot and not killed I find it hard to believe that is intentional or happens often as hunters get experience hunting. Just remember while every group has a few bad apples that doesn’t mean the whole group is like that

Hunters dont torture animales its part of nature and anyone who thinks otherwise is not very intelligent.  It makex me sick to see that peopke like yourself are allowed to have an opinion period. I grew up around hunters and for many it is a way of life and a means of survival. I beive that people like  yourself should be isolated  in a seperate area from any normal people where you can do whatever it is you would do to attempt  to survive. I dont even want to think about the ****** up offspring you would produceb if by some chance you survived.

We don't, but we do torture trolls.

Hunters are not successful if they shoot at whatever moves. That would scare the prey off. They also do their best to kill their target in 1 shot. That is not torture and prevents them having to track the animal. Most hunters take it very seriously and eat what they kill. Just like all of our ancestors did in the past. Including yours. None of us would be here if someone if someone in our family tree decided to be a vegan 3 or 400 yrs ago. So I have a question for you anonymous; how old are you? Your ideas about hunting sounds like someone who has watched bambi and thinks it is real life. 

Some advice; dont form an opinion on something of which you have no knowledge. If you happen to know people who are the hunters you describe you would be wise to not be anywhere near them ever.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  YOU ARE A MORON WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A HUMAN DIE!  My Mom took 6 months of torture in agonizing pain to die of breast cancer.  My father died in agony screaming in pain over the course of two months from a stroke. Either of my parents would have paid every penny they had to die QUICKLY from a gunshot.

• JOHN B

Wasted your time, again. I don't mind. It's Sat.. Sitting @ the screen and wasting your time is certainly a waste of a your creative imagination.

• JOHN B
      1 month agoReport

You must not remember the question and are too stupid or lazy to look at it. Like I said, I have plenty of time, and I don't mind answering your ignorant comment, either.

Most deer hunters are responsible and are aware of their surroundings. Some are trophy hunters but the majority of them hunt for food. I have never known a hunter to torture an animal. Many are animal activists that go out of their way to make sure their kills are clean.

What are you, about 11 years old? 

"All of the hunters are bad people". Some are, most aren't.

• Dze

mostly they just like to hear them squeal like a little stuck pig ...