Do men accused of rape even deserve a trial?

Why not just kill them on the spot?

And why don’t you say men AND WOMEN. Ur so damn sexist. Some vulnerable nerd can get easily raped by a country girl with a strap. 

If anyone who is accused of rape, I think they deserve a trial.  Too many people are arrested for crimes they didn't commit. If someone is falsely accused of sexual assault, they deserve a fair trial. Just my personal opinion.  

Damn you sound stupid. So if you are accused of rape (ACCUSED), you should be killed on the spot? If we go by your retarded logic, if I accuse you of rape right now, (and you will go to jail because no one but you and I know the truth), you'd be killed on the spot. And newsflash, there are so many women raping men and especially children non stop, so they should be killed to.....right? Since you only see men as rapist while your eyes are blinded to the women sucking off 5 year olds. 

• John

Oh quit with the fake rape scenes no ones raping anyone. Not even me and I'm horny!

You don't immediately convict people until they are found guilty.

Anything less then that is biased against the accused.

If they are found guilty let them for in jail, but they first need to be found guilty.

DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT SOME OF THEM COULD BE INNOCENT

• sirjester099

These "men hating women" don't care who is innocent or guilty. Most believe the male human species should cease to exist!
      But we all know that without males females wouldn't exist either!

Because there's a presumption of innocence, you haven't got a clue if they are innocent or guilty. I'm surprised that you would advocate for killing an innocent person without hearing the evidence, there are many cases where a woman has falsely accused a man of rape, only to be proven it was  a lie, i have included an article about this very case

Men accused of rape do deserve a trial because it is only fair and their right to a trial too

Men accused of rape are getting a little too old for a tiara. 

they shouldn't be killed on the spot because some women lie

i was raped by....TYRONE NORWOOD ofGARDENA, CA ofLOS ANGELES AREA

• That would be the easiest and safest way for women to commit murder. Think of all the millions women would make in insurance fraud. You have a messy divorce? Guess how to clean it up? Child custody battles with your babydaddy? No problem any more.

• Aquarius 1011

Already is heading that way.