Candy
Lv 7
Candy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

Would you draft Joe Burrow or Chase Young #1 in the NFL draft (I’d take Chase)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I would go with Burrow. He's already performing like a top flight NFL quarterback. Has the arm strength, mobility, great at reading defenses, durability, intelligence for the position, rarely throws an interception. With the right personnel around him, he could be a franchise quarterback.

• 8 months ago

I would draft Chase Young.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Burrow isn't #1 overall caliber talent. He could develop into a good player but too many question marks for me to invest that much into him. 

Young is a pretty prototypical modern DE that is showing everything you would expect for an elite pass rusher. 

Bengals have the #1 as of right now. They'll almost certainly take a QB. It's clear they want to move on from Dalton. 

Giants probably won't take a QB. They have Eli and its still probably too soon to make a decision on Jones who has been decent. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If I am the Redskins or Giants GM I go with Chase Young. 

Dolphins and Bengals instead need a QB. Next free agency is gonna be truly poor at QB and moreover is pretty hard they could trade for Cam Newton so both teams gotta pick a QB and Joe Burrow is talented enough to worth the first pick overall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Burrow I dont think is that level of player.  Young is clearly a top talent but it will depend on whether defense is needed or not by whoever is drafting.  You know how is though everyone always overreaches for QB and teams will be trading up even when overreaching.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Possibly neither

• 8 months ago

I'd take Chase Young. Dalton is likely to be a starter the next couple of seasons. The Bengals should trade Ryan Finley.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I agree with you.  Picking Joe Burrow would be the same as voting Joe Biden.  A big, stupid mistake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.