Why is the R&S section full of Atheists?

They need to be banned because they aren't religious.

I agree. They need to be banned. [Except for those who are asking genuine questions] 

you are a jihadi dissent hater,,many of them are your mirror opposite

cause you call us out constantly...............we arent going anywhere....so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Because we like a good chuckle from the absurd questions posed by theists and trolls from time to time

Most Buddhists are atheists.  Is Buddhism not a religion in your book?

Years ago I got tired of this board for exactly that reason. I am back today and there are no changes. Blame Free Will, given by God and Free Speech given by man.

• Shadow

If religious nut jobs stop asking questions mentioning atheists well then atheists would not be answering their questions. Also, the R&S category is part of a public website for anyone regardless of who they are. You can’t ban someone from answering a question if it’s harmless. You sound ridiculous saying atheists need to be banned because you’re intolerant of atheists which is your loss.

Ignore those that are mocking the Faith (and pray for them), but help those who sincerely are trying to understand. If they convert, we have won them for the Lord!

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander."

--- 1 Peter 3:15-16

True, but many of them are "spiritual." They're open to many of the spirits in this world. They deal daily in the spiritual realm, of which God is the ultimate authority, as He is on Earth, yet they deny Him daily. They're just confused by the temporary nature of their atheist views. It is no wonder why God states what He has in Psalms 14:1 and 53:1

I come here when I get bored. I like to ridicule the morons who worship the dead Magic Jeebus Man.

Not religious = not insane.