Why does society do such stupid things?

For instance instead of the plastic bags vs paper bag dilemma during grocery shopping, just put all that stuff back in the cart! Unload it into your car trunk. No bags needed, whatsoever

• Foofa

Everyone who takes public transportation secretly hates you right now ;-)

how do you carry it all in the house though. and what about reusable bags lol.

Seriously? You think bags are stupid? You prefer to carry 8 or more loose items instead of putting them in a bag?

• Piero

Been doing this for some time. I like not having plastic bags blowing all over my land!!!! No matter how much extra effort it is, it's worth it!

cause they teach them to do that at work

• martin

Some customers do it that way, but, especially if it's a big order, it would be a lot of work to unload piece by piece, and then repeat the process once you get home.

Then when you get home, you have to make 20 trips from the car to the house unloading it all. At MY age, every trip involves pain, so The fewer the better.

P.S. Where I live, government doesn't stress over such petty concerns as plastic bags or taxing us to death.

cause people don't care

Ever heard of reusable bags?

I do not have an answer for you but I can assure you that we are live in one