Why does society do such stupid things?

For instance instead of the plastic bags vs paper bag dilemma during grocery shopping, just put all that stuff back in the cart! Unload it into your car trunk. No bags needed, whatsoever

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everyone who takes public transportation secretly hates you right now ;-)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

how do you carry it all in the house though. and what about reusable bags lol.

• AskZilla
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

The reusable bags or boxes should already be in your trunk

• 2 months ago

Seriously? You think bags are stupid? You prefer to carry 8 or more loose items instead of putting them in a bag?

• Piero
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Been doing this for some time. I like not having plastic bags blowing all over my land!!!! No matter how much extra effort it is, it's worth it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cause they teach them to do that at work

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some customers do it that way, but, especially if it's a big order, it would be a lot of work to unload piece by piece, and then repeat the process once you get home.

• AskZilla
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Have bags in your trunk, or have boxes. Merchants throw away boxes by the ton that they get from distributors that packages the merchandise they ship to the retailer. People could also use those. Costco does this.

• 2 months ago

Then when you get home, you have to make 20 trips from the car to the house unloading it all. At MY age, every trip involves pain, so The fewer the better.

P.S. Where I live, government doesn't stress over such petty concerns as plastic bags or taxing us to death.

• ...Show all comments
    • Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Just keep up your idealistic rants,and absolutely nothing will change. One person going on and on accomplishes zero.

• 2 months ago

cause people don't care

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ever heard of reusable bags?

• 2 months ago

I do not have an answer for you but I can assure you that we are live in one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.