Something strange happened to me the other night?

I was sitting at the living room table the other night while my roommate was in the shower, and I heard a knock at the door. Keep in mind that we live miles from the nearest town in a wooded area and the people who do live near us we know very well, and I had never seen this person in my life. I get up to see who’s knocking on my door at 11 o’clock at night. 

When I get to the door I see a bald man standing there in a skin tight suit. His eyes are bulging out of his head and are unnaturally big. We just stand there looking at each other, and I was in so much shock I couldn’t move. Then, his eyes still bulging out and looking into my soul, his smile begins to stretch across his face so far that it seems to reach his ears at one point. That’s when I run to tell my roommate to get the hell out of the shower and that there’s someone outside the house. 

After tell him that, I run to get my gun from beside the bed that I keep for emergencies. Theres a hallway with a door to the porch outside that connects the bedroom, bathroom and living room/kitchen together, which starts someone outside starts banging on, and I tell my roommate to come with me and help me look outside. As we’re searching, I see him (or it) crouching behind a tree. His body was bending and morphing in impossible ways, and I found it hard to turn around and tell my roommate due to the fear I was feeling, but when I did and he turned around to look it was gone. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Plz help.

• Rich

What you saw in your dream is a fallen angel. The Bible talks about them in the book of Revelation as the dragon (Satan) is cast down to earth all the fallen angels hat rebelled will be cast down with him. This is going to happen in the last days after God removes His Hand of protection from humanity and His Spirit will only protect his own.

The Bible goes on to say that the devil (and his fallen angels) will go about to seek God's people to kill them. But the devil's agenda is to kill all of humanity because we are created in the image of God.

At that point these fallen angels (nobody knows how many of them there are, maybe hundred's of thousands) will go after humans.

Everything you described about this bald man and the way he moved and looked is something to be expected of them.

Please not that no gun or earthly weapon will be able to harm them.

The only protection you will have is Jesus Christ and Psalm 91.

Therefore, repent of your sins today and quote Psalm 91 over your life.

Your dream is a warning of something that will come to pass.

Jesus Christ is the only hope. Call out on His name.

• Carmen

I haven’t personally and hope I never do anything is possible in these critical times we live in whether it was someone playing a joke on you or otherwise be careful and never go outside if not necessary it’s safer inside unless intruder inside you leave yourself open to whoever might be lurking to attack you before you get back inside if there are more than one pray for peace of mind and a calm heart and that this was a one time incident. 

• .....

I've seen people like, that in isolated areas. They often live like hermits, are very backward, and inbred with their own sisters and brothers for many generations, often drink moonshine to a great degree. They are very very weird, almost like a caricature of a human face. Their habits are similar to their environment. I've seen them in Texas, North Carolin and even in  a very secluded area in Arizona. Every time these areas have been very isolated and the people isolated from society, with their own strict rules, accepting no interests or new ideas from people.

Not a dream, but a type of  low intellect human, often found in these forest areas. They seemed to spend more time defending their territory from outsiders than learning anything new.

Well yes, all of us have had bad dreams like this one time some time in our lives.  Looks like you made it through quite safely though.  Your roommate has the magic touch though, as he was the one who broke the spell when he turned around and the boogieman disappeared.  

Sounds as though you fell asleep and dreamt it, or you were as pissed as a newt and your brain went 'walk about'l. Do try to reason the real cause of you hallucination as its quite disturbing.

Yes, 30 years ago on hallucinogenics.

You need to stop using illegal pharmaceuticals.

not a question - reported