Is it realistic to expect to be a dd cup on just male to female hormones? ?

I am going on hormones as soon as I get permission from my dr.  want to be a dd chest but want to avoid surgery if possible. I follow someone who said she developed a dd chest with just six months on hormones and no surgery. Is that possible or is she lying.

PS any tips to increase my chest size? I wear a bra constantly and do chest increasing exercises (pushups, etc.) and already have developed a small chest. I read online greens help. 

Not possible.

Surgery is the only way to increase breast size to that extent - keep in mind that if you do go the surgical route, you will want to get in shape first, because that much weight on your chest will cause back problems.

That's not possible. Person is lying.

• reme_1

A double d cup is a real *****. From a woman who was stuck with a large chest it is VERY uncomfortable!!!!! You will not be happy.

A troll called "Samuel" instead of "Samantha" claims he wants to be a woman with DD breasts...  most women with that breast size want breast REDUCTION surgery... you're obviously a troll

The cup size is in no way related to the amount of estrogen used.  Too much estrogen, in fact, is counter-productive to your goal, as it is converted to testosterone.  The eventual size of your breast is directly related to your genetics. 

Generally, if you are young, you can expect to achieve about 1 cup size less than your mother or sisters.  Rule of thumb, the older you are when you start, the less growth you will experience.

I think it's somewhat possible. But that probably depends on many factors, such as how high the dosage is, how long you're on it and how your body works or something. Tips include

Taking supplements

Drinking plenty of water

Eating more than 3 meals a day

Eating plenty of healthy food

Doing pull-ups or chin-ups

Doing dips

Doing push-ups

Trying drop sets

Supersetting 2 or more exercises in order

Using dumbbells or a cable station to do flyes

Doing bench presses

Keeping up moderate cardio

Rest your muscles effectively

Checking your weight targets every couple weeks

• "Is it realistic to expect to be a dd cup on just male to female hormones?"

Completely unrealistic.

"I follow someone who said she developed a dd chest with just six months on hormones and no surgery."

They are probably lying.

Trans women are lucky if they get a B cup. C cups are very rare and D cups are virtually unheard of. And full development takes a lot longer than 6 months. I would advise you to not worry about this right now. Just get on HRT and enjoy the ride. I say that because 50% of the changes from hormones are mental. How you think, smell, taste and much more will subtly changes. Gove hormones at least 2 years to work before considering any augmentation surgery.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)