Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My nipples have an onion aftertaste?

I’m an 20 year old female, I’ve never been pregnant, i don’t smoke, i don’t vape, or drink alcohol. I drink lots of water. I don’t even eat onion! Ever! I noticed a bad onion after taste in everyone’s mouths who’ve sucked on my nipples before. I know it’s “natural” but it’s really gross to me and i hate it and it’s completely ruined my sex life. I’m so subconscious about it. I don’t have money to go to a breast doctor. I just want a solution. Every single website I’ve seen discussing this there is NO ANSWERS. They just basically say “shower more! Don’t eat onions” I’m very clean i shower every day. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I’m so frustrated to the point i want to cry. I can’t bring it to myself to tell my new boyfriend what the issue is and why i can’t let him suck my nipples. I know it’s natural and whatnot but i want an answer. I want a solution before i go absolutely crazy. 

Thank you 

• In

Have you been exposed to Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)?

• secret1 month agoReport

Not that i know of, i drink the tap water here in my hometown. It started to become an issue when i turned about 16

If you don't eat onions how do you know your nipples taste like them?

• secret1 month agoReport

I know because a boy has told me that’s what they taste like and just because i don’t eat them doesn’t mean I’ve never tried one 🤣

• MissA

Have you actually mentioned your concerns to any partners? BC this seems like a case of the bad crazy rather than anything real.

• secret1 month agoReport

I’m too embarrassed to let them even try.I tell them it makes me uncomfortable only reason I’m uncomfortable is because I’m embarrassed.One partner asked me about it and seemed disgusted by it but I’m also disgusted myself i can’t blame him.I want to fix it myself instead of ask them to compromise