Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

My nipples have an onion aftertaste?

I’m an 20 year old female, I’ve never been pregnant, i don’t smoke, i don’t vape, or drink alcohol. I drink lots of water. I don’t even eat onion! Ever! I noticed a bad onion after taste in everyone’s mouths who’ve sucked on my nipples before. I know it’s “natural” but it’s really gross to me and i hate it and it’s completely ruined my sex life. I’m so subconscious about it. I don’t have money to go to a breast doctor. I just want a solution. Every single website I’ve seen discussing this there is NO ANSWERS. They just basically say “shower more! Don’t eat onions” I’m very clean i shower every day. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I’m so frustrated to the point i want to cry. I can’t bring it to myself to tell my new boyfriend what the issue is and why i can’t let him suck my nipples. I know it’s natural and whatnot but i want an answer. I want a solution before i go absolutely crazy. 

Thank you 

If you don't eat onions how do you know your nipples taste like them?

• MissA

Have you actually mentioned your concerns to any partners? BC this seems like a case of the bad crazy rather than anything real.