I have a 1992 E350 Box van I have to drive it to work  I was concidering putting company logo on it will this cause any problems?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Is this your privately owned vehicle, or is it owned by the company you work for? If it is a company owned vehicle then it SHOULD have the company's name and logo on it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Ask the company. They might not want their logo on a POS box van that's nearly 30 years old.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Shouldn't be a problem.  No different than the bumper sticker " *ss, grass or cash...nobody rides for free."  It is not a problem if this does not compete with the company you are working for.  If they are in the same business, then they don't want U to be known to their clients.   If the job is totally unrelated to your business, no problem.  It would be like handing out business cards to everybody in the plant.  Just cheaper.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask your supervisor first.  He will likely say not to.  It is not a company vehicle.

• Skid1 month agoReport

I am the supervisor Janitor manager I was basically using it for storage my other regular van is broke down so I m driving this one. I was told by CHP I do not have to stop at a truck stop. So just wondering if a logo is gonna make a difference.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.