I have a 1992 E350 Box van I have to drive it to work  I was concidering putting company logo on it will this cause any problems?

• JetDoc

Is this your privately owned vehicle, or is it owned by the company you work for? If it is a company owned vehicle then it SHOULD have the company's name and logo on it.

Ask the company. They might not want their logo on a POS box van that's nearly 30 years old.

Shouldn't be a problem.  No different than the bumper sticker " *ss, grass or cash...nobody rides for free."  It is not a problem if this does not compete with the company you are working for.  If they are in the same business, then they don't want U to be known to their clients.   If the job is totally unrelated to your business, no problem.  It would be like handing out business cards to everybody in the plant.  Just cheaper.

Ask your supervisor first.  He will likely say not to.  It is not a company vehicle.