Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 months ago

What’s this part of this cake called?

Attachment image

11 Answers

  • james
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Others. The big part I call mine. 

  • IvaB
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

    I give up. its' your cake,so you should know.What do YOU call it ? 🙄

  • denise
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Its a pureed fruit layer thats been 'set' with gelatin.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    a layer of jam filling

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago


    It can be almost anything 

    the same as the frosting in most cakes but some people will put a mousse, cheesecake, fruit, ice cream, cream or pudding type filling between layers of cake. 

  • 8 months ago

    The part circled is icing between the layers. The darker part below it is filling (it is not between layers).

  • 8 months ago


  • 8 months ago

    It's a slice of cake.

  • 8 months ago

    That appears to be a gelatin filling 

  • Phil
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    A layer.

    At least that is what I think it is called.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.