What types of questions you don't like answering ?

Favorite Answer

I don't like people I don't know well asking me personal questions about my finances, family or relationshsips

Politics, about suicide, most religious questions (but a lot of time I answer yours), and gay/lesbian - transgender issues. Politics is just crazy and totally toxic, I think most questions about suicide are inappropriate, I don't like dealing with self-righteous, religious wingnuts, and I don't care in the least about gay/lesbian - transgender issues. I used to answer questions in gender studies but no longer do because my factual answers and statements based on observable behavior more often than not got deleted because too many people flagged them because their feelings got hurt and I got tired of taking the 10 points dingers for it. It is my belief that my last account that got suspended was because of the numerous 10 point dingers I was taking for stating my honest opinion in gender studies questions, so I just stay out of there.

• Dejair

Those of cowardice or dissonance against me .

Politics and/or religion.

Repeating questions.........

Math questions and story problems are the worst.

Hard ones...........

I don't like answering serious questions because I'm afraid I will give the wrong advice.