What types of questions you don't like answering ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like people I don't know well asking me personal questions about my finances, family or relationshsips

• 8 months ago

Politics, about suicide, most religious questions (but a lot of time I answer yours), and gay/lesbian - transgender issues. Politics is just crazy and totally toxic, I think most questions about suicide are inappropriate, I don't like dealing with self-righteous, religious wingnuts, and I don't care in the least about gay/lesbian - transgender issues. I used to answer questions in gender studies but no longer do because my factual answers and statements based on observable behavior more often than not got deleted because too many people flagged them because their feelings got hurt and I got tired of taking the 10 points dingers for it. It is my belief that my last account that got suspended was because of the numerous 10 point dingers I was taking for stating my honest opinion in gender studies questions, so I just stay out of there.

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Those of cowardice or dissonance against me .

• 8 months ago

Politics and/or religion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Repeating questions.........

• 8 months ago

Math questions and story problems are the worst.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Hard ones...........

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don't like answering serious questions because I'm afraid I will give the wrong advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.