Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 8 months ago

Are there famous people who successfully live on grains, fruit and vegetables ONLY?

Arnold Ehret wrote a book saying people should go on a long diet to clean their system and eventually be able to live on ONLY fruits.

Steve Jobs reportedly read that book and ate similar to that.

Favorite Answer

"Clean" your system from what???

Your liver and kidneys already do that.

Steve Jobs died at age 56 so I wouldn't exactly use him for a poster boy of longevity..

I think. Some famous singers are veg an nowadays

I don't know anyone who eats only fruits, but i'm sure there are some people out there who do.

All the true vegetarians i know are overweight.

• Louis

The diet you described is the Macrobiotic diet, It's a Zen Buddhism thing. Mr. Jobs was may have been on the macrobiotic diet. The only other famous person I have heard of that eats microbiologically is Bob Weir, Grateful Dead guitarist, and vocalist and songwriter.  

Besides restricting food choices, microbiology also restricts the type of cookware and preparation. Its a whole big thing with fuzzy edges and little to no science or evidence of its benefits. 

I think it's compatible with vegetarianism and veganism. but it's not exactly either of those. 

Proponents claim that it cures cancer. 

steve jobs died of pancreatic cancer

not saying there's any significance