Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

My fellow good socialists what will we do if we impeach the Dotard but can't remove him from office and he ends up being reelected?

I know the racist cons are racist and all but are they really that racist to reelect a president that has been impeached by the socialist doves in the House?

Cenk Uygur the Snarkster coming at you racist cons!

Go Yanks!

We will have done all we could. We will have done the right thing. Truth is the daughter of time.

• Andy C

If he is reelected, this country is hopeless.

You don't know the things I know.

• 1 month agoReport

You are clearly a super genius!

Lazy, unfunny troll.

sorry, dog.. I'm gonna have to say no.

comedy's not your thing.

• James

Chump can’t count on the flawed electoral college to save him again. However, worst case scenario, we are stuck with the buffoon for 4 more years.

• 1 month agoReport

I've had it up to my eyeballs with that ancient document the Constitution! Why can't the socialist doves just throw the whole thing out? The racist cons cling to that ancient document like its their blankee! If they throw out the Constitution AOC can be our socialist dove president! 

Your trolling is just so lazy... yawn. 

Also Cenk is not a socialist and has debated socialists in the past. He is a pretty avowed capitalist.