Sean asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

I ate 5000 calories today ?

i Had a screw it day and ended up eating 5000 calories today

Can you burn 2500 calories or work out to at least not put on any weight from my s*** eating today?

Screw it. Do not listen to any of these sick fuqs below as they clearly dont know ****. Your name Sean suggests that you're a guy, so you shouldn't worry much. Please, do not ****** burn 2500 calories, even extreme athletes can't achieve that. Tbh, calories are BS stuff invented by guys who want to advertise their shite. Gym goers eat more than 6000 calories per day just to gain muscle. Do they worry about getting fat? F*ck no. 

You'll be fine. Do a bit of workout everyday, not just a huge *** workout to make up for a day of garbage eating.

Easy, do not eat tomorrow.

Sorry fatty, it doesn't work that way.

• Andy C

A 6 hour workout, maybe. Exercise has nothing to do with significant fat loss or gain. Exercise doesn't burn fat except for small amounts significant to us already this people (increase in definition).

Your overeating isn't your fault. Only someone working out 12hrs a day would naturally eat 5K Calories.

You overeat bc your hunger off switch has been disabled.

How?

Sugar, more specifically fructose. Too much fructose is no different to the liver than is too much alcohol.

Both disable the hunger off switch (the hormone leptin) when consumed regularly.

I was fat for over 30 years and am now permanently thin. The change took about 5 weeks.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. This is the FYI I wish I would have been given 20 years ago.

Source(s): For the almost cure for obesity, read "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D, M.S.A

5000 is way above the nutritional limit. You can exercise(aerobic and fat burn), but the most important thing is not to quit eating(that is a big misconception). Eat more veggies and follow the food pyramid and eat less the following days about 1700 calories a day.