Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Do you agree that Allah should always be worshipped and praised for His great power and beauty?

“Indeed, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne, governing His creation. There is no intercessor except after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him.

“It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He governs [yudabbir] [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain” [ar-Ra‘d 13:2]  

Favorite Answer

Salam, I invite you to Read the Quran with Ibn kathirs Tafsir interpretation which is free 0nline so as to understand what you are reading, as well as the sahih hadiths to understand Islam. You can look at islamqa and islamweb google them, they’re websites for Islamic fatwas concerning questions you may have.  Further Muslims are in the Ramadan section of yahoo answers if you want to move your question there using edit like this: society and culture > holidays > Ramadan. Below is a list of things with regards to becoming Muslim.

1. Recite the shahada, which is the testimony in faith: “Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah.” Which means: “I testify that there is no god but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” If you want to meet Muslims then you can do this again at the mosque.

2. Learn how to pray in Islam, you need to pray 5 times a day, you can learn at the mosque as well although I could direct you on the basics.

3. You need to fast on Ramadan from dawn till tusk.

4. Once in your life you need to make hajj pilgrimage to mecca.

5. You need to give 2.5 percent of your salary (including the value of all your jewelry) to charity, preferably a Muslim charity, once a year.

6. Believe in the 6 articles of faith: Allah swt the one God, the prophets, the angels, the books bible, torah, psalms, etc, the last day, and predestination.

There is a bit of advice I would like to share with you, it is said that reverts not converts since we are all born Muslim sometimes lose faith in Allah swt after accepting it within 3 years, so do not turn back on your heels, this is a lifelong decision, I challenge you to make it through those 3 years as a precaution. When you revert to Islam, all your past sins are forgiven as if you were a new born baby and all your good deeds remain.

What I tell people who are interested in becoming Muslim are:

1. Have patience in studying the materials, avoid distractions from Satan, and don't listen to anyone but Islamic scholars and those who can reference them regarding the interpretations of Islam. So we do not take Islamic advice from disbelievers.

2. When one becomes Muslim, I would advise them to be prepared to be tested by Allah with a difficulty if he so wills, as Allah knows who truly believes and who will give up faith after hardships.

3. Do not think you can become Muslim without changing yourself by giving up sins, fulfilling Islamic obligations, doing good deeds, etc. Muslims are not allowed to determine what is right or wrong based on whims and desires, but Allah and his Messenger a.s. determine these things and is interpreted by scholars.

4. If you become Muslim, then your primary allegiance is to Islam and the Muslims; and not your country. Your countries enemies are no longer your enemies, once you join the brotherhood, the enemies of the Muslims are your enemies, and we are your supporters, and Allah is your supporter. Beware of hypocrisy in Islam.

These are the main points. Islam is complete submission to God, a life style, Islam is in every aspect of life. God would not create mankind and not create a law to govern them.

• tonysh

There is no logical or scientific reason to accept that any god (be it Allah, the Christian god, Jehovah, Odin, Zeus, Quetzalcoatl, Osiris, Dakuwaqa etc) exists or could exist.

Ancient myths and ancient texts (including quotes from ancient texts) do not prove the existence of any deity whatsoever. 

Praising and worshiping what cannot be proved to exist is a complete waste of time.

Flat Earth confirmed 

When people complain that atheists refute a caricature of god, too childishly simplistic for actual belief, I'll be sure to refer them to the magic sky wizard you feature right here.

Nah, I got better things to do.

I did not know that Allah was actually thanos without his infinity glove.

• Doc

What about Great Cthulhu ? Don't you like green scales and feelers ?

More asinine questions from the fake muslim. How cute. Did your parents ground you and you are letting out your frustrations?

If you mean "allah" of the Quran, the answer is no. "Allah" is a concoction of Satan when he "transformed" into an angel of light (Galatians 1:8) and deceived Muhammad into thinking that he was the angel Gabriel. It went downhill from there.

You only need to visit the Natural History Museum in South Kensingston to know it's not fact.

You bore me. Have a depiction of Muhammad.