Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

What scenarios exist for the impeachment succeeding? ?

Given that: 

1) Democrats have been unable to produce any evidence (and have admitted they don't have any) 

2) The senate is going to be MUCH more difficult

3) Public support for impeachment (which was barely 50% to begin with) is waning quickly. 

@Possum- Isn't innocent until proven guilty still a thing? 

@anon- Generally, if I ask for something simple and you hand me 300 pages it means you don't have anything and are trying to cover that fact up. I'm sure I could answer everything in that report point by point but it's not worth my time. Bottom line, I say "where is the quid pro quo" and the only answer I hear is "...uh...uh...uh...300 pages? " You sound like Homer Simpson claiming it's "somewhere in the back of the Bible" 

Generally, more fake news and witness tampering. 

1) wrong 2) right 3) fluctuates all the time. Only 1) matters a damn.

Evidence:  https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

Full 300 page report loaded with evidence at the bottom of that site.  Go ahead, Trump supporters, refute that!!  We'll leave the light on for ya.....   Yeah, I know how it is with you Trump supporters.  All those big words, all those pages.  If only life was a simple as you pretend it is, huh?

Support for Trump's impeachment is not waning.  In fact, it's increasing!!

The only way this mess plays out is that the voters will severely punish the democrats for this debacle.  

Several. My personal favorite is Trump saying something so monumentally stupid that the Democrats don't need to produce any evidence against him, because he does it for them. Another, less interesting, possibility is someone else producing the evidence.

Public support for impeachment almost 50%  !

YES ! 

Giuliani and Trump will only make that grow !

Good news, thanks

It is not a given that Democrats have been unable to produce any evidence. There is plenty.

Trump is even providing more evidence.