Ed asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 months ago

I got threatened today in a public library bathroom because of my shirt.?

I live in the Phoenix area, and I was wearing a t-shirt I got at Kohl's depicting an American Flag. I went into the bathroom and a guy came in behind me and asked and starting berating me calling me a Trump supporter, racist, and other nonsense. He was a young Hispanic guy. He told me if he see me out in the parking lot he's going to whip my ***. I'm 62 years old. I reported it to the library but they didn't seem interested. One of the librarians commented that maybe next time I should rethink what I wear. I am so pissed right now. Is there any action I can take?

Favorite Answer

You can absolutely file a police report. It's hard to say if they could find him or charge him with the information you have (I kind of doubt it), but a description of the man and what happened might be a good thing to have on file. That way, if he makes similar threats to someone else, police might recognize the pattern faster and/or possibly get more information to prevent it from escalating.

Yes. Take the firearms safety course and arm yourself. Arizona is an open-carry state, so you can carry a firearm concealed or wear it where punks can see it. Use the gun on a regular basis at a legal shooting range and make yourself as familiar with handling it as you can, and take a refresher safety course every so often

Pay no attention to his ignorance. You and 

I know Trump is the best thing to ever 

happen to our nation (at least in the last 100 years). 

Sad reality, when you can't even trust

your next-door neighbor anymore but 

that's what New World Order planned 

all along. 

Anyway, the incoming generations 

see the big-picture and will turn this 

country around. I actually have great 

hope for America. Once the democrats

such as Pelosi and Biden are gone; we 

can celebrate in peace. USA will once 

again, become an inventive, friendly and 

prosperous nation after 2025. 

Yes.  You can go eat some bran flakes so your crap goes into the toilet rather than the internet.