Is there a term for “occupation demographic”? ?

I’m not sure if that even makes sense but I know demographic usually referral to ethnicities and backgrounds. I’m wondering if there’s a term that describes occupation/career? 

For example I’m curious to know what the majority of the non- celebrities living in bel air do for work? How do you describe that with the correct terminology? 

Occupational demographics would work as a term to mean the numbers of people in a target region and what they do for a living.  Demographics are just numbers (raw or portional) of people in particular categories.  You can define which categories, in this case, categories based on occupation.  Professionals, laborers, white collar management, and so on.  Income ranges would be similar but not the same.

It might not give you the data that you need to distinguish between entertainment-related applications and other business or industry applications.  "Celebrity" is too arbitrary to work well as a category for demographic purposes, I would think, although you can define it however you want to define it if you are doing a study rather than relying on existing data.

Demographics also includes occupations. Demographics can include almost any characteristic that can be used to classify people. Age, race, gender, occupation, ethnic origin, education level, marital status, hair colour, religion, what a person eats, what language a person speaks, almost anything really.