Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Trump doesn't attack Russia and says nice things about Putin. BUT! His friends, associates, son-in-law and several descendants are Jewish...?

Think maybe the coziness with Russia is just a cover for his subservience and loyalty to very wealthy, powerful Jews? 

.

Take heart, I go to Temple with my best friend from college. And I can ASSURE you, normal Jews you meet at the store or in college do NOT relate to the wealthy, elite Jewish power circle. They have very few kind words, too. 

please stfu      | c0cksucker, it is you, and you need to stfu.  Last warning. 

Judaism is cancer. The Talmud is a book that was written 500 years after Christ died, it's rejection of God, worship of man, worship of tradition, and worship of ethnicity. Every copy should be destroyed. Judaism is a religion of racial supremacy, and teaches Jews how to oppress the goyim. It describes in great detail how to circumvent gentiles in order to falsely prosecute them. You should be ashamed for buying into that vile garbage. Jesus is the Christ, the son of God, your path to salvation. You should be worshiping him instead of racist rabbis.

Obama did favors for Putin.  Why didn't you criticize him?