If somebody gave you $10k cash today what would you do with it?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Am looking for a new place to live so would put it towards costs associated with house hunting and relocation. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

id donate to the shriners they put alot of heart into helping misfortunate children they would operate the same way without donations and they use ALL the funding  for those children rejoicefully

• 2 months ago

i would pay off all of my mom's credit cards. and be thankful i was able to do this. and i would thank the Lord and give some of the money to the Church i go too. Thanks for the question.

• 2 months ago

I would pay someone $25/hour to take care of my dad during the day so that I don't have to. That would get me about 10 weeks of relief.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • That is not my currency that is for the humans. I don't live for or require dollars

What I associate with wealth is totally different

Ommm

• 2 months ago

pay off my current bills. save up the rest for my new car. been trying to save up for a new car since my car got totaled couple months ago but it's hard paying for bills + my grandpa's car that i now use which is from 1998. it still runs good but needs a lot of work on it for maintenance like the tires need to be changed, registration and safety check is due by the end of the month, breaks need to be changed.

• 2 months ago

buy Christmas presents, pay down my credit card bills and donate to the homeless shelter and my local humane society.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pay off my debts

• 2 months ago

Hehe.. close to Christmas give my family the best Christmas ever 

• 2 months ago

I would use some of it to pay off my loans. I would also donate some of it to charity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.