Did you see anyone having a worse time than you today?

The same girl who was super high yesterday apparently overdosed before I got to work today. 

Yet she was standing and seemed sort of fine... Idk if they gave her narcan or what, there were cops and I think an ambulance but there was also a car accident right outside the club so idk if it had anything to do with her... But they didn't take her away. 

The club fired her though 😢 I hope she can just come back in 2 weeks and pretend nothing happened. I found her to be more precious than most. She was complaining about her man talking to some other girl yesterday and it was too much pain for her to handle without drugs 😢 I sympathize. She's just a small thing too, life is too hard, we can't handle stuff like that, it's not fair!!! She didn't even have a way to get home. Ugh some of the most precious people have it the hardest 

Spy bot copy troll fool.

dumb druggie ;) 

"Ain't that the truth!