Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am fooling around with my housemate. Is this going to end badly?

So I had an extra room which I rent out. Last 2 occupants were dudes but recently its a girl. Kinda on the chubby side. Chubby enough I wouldn't consider dating her. I know big girls need love too. Lol. She's not like freakishly big and she has a pretty face. If she slimmed down I'm sure she'd be hot. 

She's been staying with me for 3 months don't really talk to her much. So like 2-3 weeks have passed since I got any. The last girl I was kinda dating got a bf. Sucks. Anyway I was watching tv on the couch which I rarely do. I just stream netflix in my room but the sports channel was on the Tv and she comes out and sits on the couch wearing like lingerie. I wasn't sure what she was trying to do and then it kinda became obvious she was coming on to me. Lol. I'm like its not that bad yet. So kinda excuse myself to not make it awkward. Like a week passes however and I thought OK maybe I need to consider it. She was out in the living room and I just casually start a conversation with her. I direct it towards casual sex and she says she's down for it. So I made a move and she was pretty happy to comply.Her head game is on point and she's surprisingly tight for a big girl. So the temptation to just f*** her is bad. Seems to be everyday or every other day. I don't want anyone to find out about it and I think she's getting a bit needy. Wants to spoon with me in my room overnight and stuff. Should I just stop? Tell her to move out? should I move out? I feel this is going to end badly

• Ana
    Favorite Answer

Haha. There’s nothing wrong with having casual sex with her, but you do need to make sure that you let her know that you’re just looking for something casual in the meantime, so that she doesn’t get any expectations or get mad/upset. Just tell her that you’re not looking to date, because you’re just not the kind of guy who dates

(Obviously don’t directly tell her that the reason you don’t wanna date is because she’s fat haha.)

But girls who are chubby but have pretty faces can still be pretty sexy, so it’s not a big deal

Also If she ever starts getting weird, then I would maybe secretly audio record a conversation with her so that you have some proof that she was having casual sex with you. Make sure you mention it casually during your conversation. That way if she ever tries to falsely accuse you of something, you have some evidence that it’s a lie. In fact, it might be a good idea to get that recording ASAP. But you still should bang her in the meantime. Why not?

• audrey

It's gonna blow up in your face. Move out before it does.

• Rowan

I don't know. I don't really think it's good to lead someone on forever. But if she gets it is what it is, then that's what it is. 

you live with her lmfao. of course it is going to end badly. If you don't want to progress anything further then confront her and cut that stuff of immediately.