Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is my Grams a racist and a homophobic bigot but always votes for the democrats? ?

How can I get my Grams declared incompetent and committed to the home before the election?

Joel I told my Grams what you said and she said her and Hillary don’t care what no N word thinks. I’m sorry :(  Thanks for trying to help me understand her.

A start would be to get her to stop eating out all those crack whores she runs over in her golf cart.

Homophobic? Nobody tell gay people to throw the fact that they enjoy the same sex in our faces. So what they get is on them. They wanna be out there and showcase it then they should know what's coming behind that. Now as far as being racist. Nobody has control over what nationality and color they are. That's just stupid to be racist. Hopefully she'll say whatever she say in private around those whom she racially hate so she can get her gums blasted out. Knock her stupid old funky aşš to her senses

You just answered your own question.  Democrats are the worst hate-group in the world.

I dunno, maybe shes personally racist/homophobic but more one of those people who are like "as long as theyre not hurting me then I respect them". A lot of Christians seem to be like that