Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Why do you love the Fog?

Favorite Answer

It softens everything and makes it equal.

It can give a beautiful appearance to many things, & the world seems quieter & more peaceful in it.  I don't experience fog very often anymore, now that I live in a semi-desert climate, & kind of miss it.  Back in Windsor, surrounded by the Great Lakes, we'd often get some intense fogs that often lasted more than a day.   

• Lôn

It's a good book...l like James Herbert's books.

• Ron

Since you capitalized it you must mean the movie?  I saw the 2005 version.  Good movie I thought.

If you are referring to the cloud, I like the way it warms the air, diffuses light, and muffles sound.

• Matt85

Because it can be beautiful, even if a little dangerous for drivers and sailors.

This field near my house the other day had a blanket of low fog on it, majestic.

It reminds me of Victorian times. Mysterious and murky.

I don’t love the fog

it gives the shadows an eerie lifelike movement you can just imagine any moment someone jumps out at you those FN idiots are getting tazed if they do. im just hoping someone thinks their funny for fun im taking their wallet.

I love the way fog makes the landscape so mysterious and sublime