Is Trump still in Love with Kim Jong un or is everyone just supposed to forget he said that? Fake News never said it. Is Trump?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

tRump has to play kissy face with someone.  Melania is not doing it anymore.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Trump is trying to keep his utmost respect for Kim. It is imperative.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everything Trump says can be explained away by saying That Was Before. Now things are different. Sometimes before is months or years but on a good day it could be 2 tweets within minutes. So the first tweet was before and has no bearing on anything anymore.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obama, Clinton and Bush loved North Korea, since they gave that Commie-terrorist country all that nuke-tech.  But that's no surprise, since Obama, Clinton and Bush are themselves Radical Marxists.  At least Trump is a Moderate who doesn't support terrorism and anarchy, as Liberals do.

• Starrysky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

N Korea got nuke tech for bombs from Pakistan.  They got nuke tech for power reactors from China, converted that to reactors that could make plutonium for bombs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, Trump is not in love with Kim Jong Un. Thanks for the question I guess.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Kim said he'd have a gift by Christmas.

I can't wait. 

I don't want to gloat. this feels wrong to gloat about. The world has to deal with a reality of a nuclear North Korea.

Trump is a shallow corrupt clown with no real understanding of the responsibilities he was given.

The real question is: Why does conservative America bless that?

He is John Galt.

Who's that?

A self-important jerk you won't believe!

(And he'd die in the woods alone, doing us all a favor).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.