Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

Who will win the general election next week Labour or the tory scum ?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Phil21
    Lv 5
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No idea,     but I love my niece to win,   she is only one and would probably do a better job.  

• 9 months ago

depends on who the Russians want to win .

Is the Johnson win due to the Russian's or is a Corbyn win due to the Russians?

why are the conservative's keeping this report on Russian interference in our general election secret until after election?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

We need to stop Lying Boris and his US sellout.

• 9 months ago

It Labour wins - then it will be my hope that the UK suffers the consequences. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Look, I know conservatives suck but Trotskyists,  TROTSKYISTS pretty much run the Labour Party these days.  You'd have to be insane or evil to vote Labour.

• 10 months ago

well lets just say that the cowardly dithering terrorist scumbag corbyn isnt going to be PM. he isnt fit to lead a chimps tea party at london zoo. never mind lead a political party or government.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Tories with a small majority.

• 10 months ago

The polls indicate a Tory win but there are far too many variables.

My prediction is a hung Parliament.

Lv 6
    10 months ago

I'm not getting carried away and I'm not going to pretend it's going to be a landslide for Labour but I don't think a Labour coalition nor a small majority is out of the question. Tactical voting is going to increase and it's even legal to vote swap, there are websites where you can swap, say my choice is more likely to win where they are and likewise the other way around, so we agree to vote as though we would in each others' constituency.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yaaayyy, Boris, Boris, Boris all the way... Nigel gets his knighthood and the American ambassadors post for a job well done, the Grate British taxpayers can bask in the glory he will bring, five more years of Tory Glory, just get it done, do it now, regret it for the next thirty years...

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Hung parliament, Labour the largest party

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.