Do we not to stop using the words "reproductive organs"?

Using those words might be insensitive to homosexuals because they don't use those organs to reproduce.

Update:

Do we need* 

Update 2:

How do I delete this question? 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Emma
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you engage in rhetorical nonsense often?

• 2 months ago

Your 'concern' is noted, troll.

• Login to reply the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop having such a thin skin.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

lol whether or not people choose to reproduce does not change the fact that reproductive organs are for that. I ain't gay but as someone whos womb will remain barren I can assure you that its not insensitive to call my uterus, ovaries etc reproductive organs. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I have a motorcycle in my garage that has sat unused for years. It is still a motorcycle. What about a 12 year old who had an accident down there, would you challenge a doctor if in their report they say said they were concerned for any damage to the reproductive organs???

If you are going to troll, at least put in an effort.

• 2 months ago

I have sometimes used "regenerative system" to describe them on account of the post-coital bliss. I don't know whether you're serious or not, but I do indeed tend not to use that term. It would also be offensive to people who are sterile but have tried for a child, and to celibates, and it doesn't describe the situation children are in, hopefully.

• 2 months ago

They can and often do reproduce.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you are rapist. time to die

• Peter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Homosexuals have more than one organ that they never use.

• ...Show all comments
    • Peter
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Tyler, can can most likely calculate my age by checking out my posting history. An opportunity I am denied in your case, as you clearly are ashamed of your comments, whereas, I'm not.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"Do we not to ..."?  Do you mean 'should we stop'?

If so, no, the organs are still 'reproductive' as opposed to respiratory or circulatory.And many homosexuals, male and female actually do use those organs to reproduce, albeit not in the traditional way.Would you suggest using a different term for those organs in a celibate or infertile person?  Surely you can see what a ridiculous suggestion you're making?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.