Do you perceive religious life as easier or harder than non-religious life?

Favorite Answer

I think that depends entirely on the people you know. I'm sure being a Christian would be easier for me, but mostly because almost everyone I know is Christian. If that wasn't the case, I don't expect disbelief would be very challenging at all.

• Paul

So much easier in so many different ways.

• Misty

It's not just a perception, it's a reality. It is harder than non-religious life. 

All that do Beleive in the One and Only GOD, that sent Jesus to us, have lives filled with LOVE!  So life has lots more understanding and meanings in it! 

Atheism is religion. Yet since it dose Not Beleive in GOD; they cannot feel anymore than each of their own LUST, for only each of their own wants. Missing smooch out of their life. 

I was a Christian for 30 years and have been an agnostic for 5.  For me being religious was WAAAAAAYYYY harder.

When I believed I was burdened with unnecessary guilt and shame over natural, normal and healthy thoughts/urges that I couldn't control.  Now I realize I can do, think ans feel anything that hurts no one without guilt.

I constantly felt abandoned by a god who never responded to my prayers.  Now I realize it's not personal.  No gods exist to respond.

All religion offered was imaginary friends with an imaginary afterlife.

What we have in Jesus is real hope. Every other way is pure vanity. They lead to destruction. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If we believe in him. we can be revived, to be with him in heaven. So life as a Christian is a bit of a paradox. We can have life hard, but with Jesus he makes it easy, as his yoke is easy. Amen.