How can I get low quote for my car transporting?

You don't.    "Low" typically means, "less than it really costs".   And transporting cars is a high claim, high liability, high insurance cost type of enterprise. 

• Peter

It's really cheap where I live.

Uh, use your PHONE?

You call around and get as many quotes as you can, then you figure out which one is the lowest.

Most people kind of figure that out on their own, without having to ask, but whatever.

• May

By shopping...........

Jeez 

Call me with the pick up and drop off places and I'll do your research for you.

Shop around.  Do an Internet search.

car transport is not cheap.  There are businesses located near large auto auctions. They may or may not accept one time public customers but 98% are dealers if they do.  I went to a small auction and I asked another dealer and the auction and they both vouched for a guy named "art". So I found art, gave him my keys and told him where to bring the car. He did.  25 years ago and he charged me $70 for towing it 45 miles.