Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

do I have to pick a best answer if none of them are any good, plus can people still answer my question after I'm prompted?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't have to pick a Best Answer if you don't want to.  People can still answer your question after you've been prompted and even after a Best Answer has been awarded.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, you don't "have" to select a BA. It's appropriate to do so IF there is an answer that stands out as most helpful or perhaps the first user to provide the correct answer to a question that has only 1 possible correct answer.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You are not Required to Pick a Best Answer if you dont see any Good Answers your Allowed to Refuse to Pick a Best Answer

If no Best Answer is Picked it just sits there with no Best Answer

• 8 months ago

No and yes. There is no deadline for choosing a best answer. Yes, people can still see and answer your question, even if you choose a best answer. Yes, they will get 2 points.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No, the best answer can be given at any time or not at all.   Answers can be given to a question even if it has the best answer.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You don't have to pick a best answer ever if you don't want to. People can answer your question for a long time, months or longer.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No you don't. It's optional.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.