Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 8 months ago

Should I go to the doctor? ?

I’m a 16 year old girl and for most of my life chest colds where I would just cough and cough and I get them sorta often. I just got another one the only symptom is a nasty cough and phlegm in my throat and sometimes I’ll randomly feel like this for a day and then it will be gone. Even when I was really young I had a puffer for awhile. I’m just wondering does anyone think this could be something more? And is it worth going to the doctor for or just ride out the cold.

Ride it out. Drink gallons of hot tea and soup. Spicy foods help too.  Suck on zinc tabs. Long hot steamy showers. And sleep sleep sleep.  Give it about three weeks. After that see a doc if you need too.

take Seven Seas cod liver oil daily

to boost your immune system from coughs

and colds

however you need to be tested for allergies

this sounds like a more than one visit kind of thing. this sounds like something you should investigate asap you might not have insurance or means to pay in the future, and you know how it is with medical issues, the sooner treated the better

Yes. See a doctor. Sounds more like asthma than a series of colds.

yes u should see a doctor about this

Have you ever been tested for allergies?