Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

When I wipe after pooping, there is a mucus type liquid on the toilet paper?

Sorry this is gross but when I poop, my poop is solid and a orangish brown color. However, when I wipe there is a mucus type liquid on my toilet paper. This has been going on for the past 4 days and it has been less and less each time. I don’t cramp or have any pain while I use the bathroom. I’m going to go urgent care in two days but I was just asking to see if anyone has had this problem before? Or if anyone may know what it could be? It may help my anxiety a bit more

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I would talk to your doctor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

E dificil! The treatment is metronidazole. You hung around with some old people or you've been in a place with a lot of old people and you've picked up that intestinal bacteria it doesn't always show up on the test so if they don't give you metronidazole get some for yourself.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your doctor to check it out

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps you should go to your doctors earlier, if your'e worried, to find out what is could be. Good Luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Its probably nothing, mucus is present in the GI tract all the time. And an UC is not equipped to deal with this, they cant look up there, and if there is no abdominal pain, fever etc, even less they can evaluate.  You would be referred to a GI doc.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should go to Urgent Care tomorrow. Hope it's not too late.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

An Urgent Care Clinic can't diagnose GI problems. They don't have a lab & they don't have the diagnostic equipment to do so. Urgent Care is mainly for people who develop a sudden sickness (such as a bad cold or flu) and a private physician isn't available to treat them. They want some relief NOW!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.