Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

I recently opened a bank account 2 months ago and the lottery housing is asking for 6 bank statements. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Contact the lottery and tell them that you just recently opened a bank account there is no law that says you have to have a bank account in order to collect a lottery payment.

• SimplytheFACTS
      1 month agoReport

NONSENSE..this is NOT about a lottery payment, OP does not sound competent to sign a lease......if she picks this as the best answer

There's nothing you can do other than tell them you've only had an account for 2 months.

Did you have a different bank account previously?

stop being a deadbeat, support yourself...get roommates instead of having taxpayers foot the bill.

get the bank statements, i get hud and have to give them bank statements

• Jenn1 month agoReport

What do you think they are specifically looking for? I’m not hoarding any money if I did I wouldn’t be applying. My only concerns are some zelle payments back and forth to friends..

Explain you opened it two months ago and give them 2. Then get 4 from your previous bank.

• denise

Ask your bank for copies of all your transactions, from the beginning of your account opening. Thats all you can do, to give the lottery housing your information.

I have no idea what lottery housing is. If you don't have them, you don't have them. Wait 4 months.

Wait until you get them.