Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

I recently opened a bank account 2 months ago and the lottery housing is asking for 6 bank statements. What should I do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Contact the lottery and tell them that you just recently opened a bank account there is no law that says you have to have a bank account in order to collect a lottery payment.

• SimplytheFACTS
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

NONSENSE..this is NOT about a lottery payment, OP does not sound competent to sign a lease......if she picks this as the best answer

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There's nothing you can do other than tell them you've only had an account for 2 months.

• 1 month ago

Did you have a different bank account previously?

• 1 month ago

stop being a deadbeat, support yourself...get roommates instead of having taxpayers foot the bill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

get the bank statements, i get hud and have to give them bank statements

• Jenn1 month agoReport

What do you think they are specifically looking for? I’m not hoarding any money if I did I wouldn’t be applying. My only concerns are some zelle payments back and forth to friends..

• 1 month ago

Explain you opened it two months ago and give them 2. Then get 4 from your previous bank.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask your bank for copies of all your transactions, from the beginning of your account opening. Thats all you can do, to give the lottery housing your information.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no idea what lottery housing is. If you don't have them, you don't have them. Wait 4 months.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wait until you get them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.