Why does my Ryzen 3000 system not boot sometimes?

MSI b450 Gaming pro Carbon ac

Ryzen 3800x 

2070 super EVGA

16 GB

I have went through mutilple bios versions, resetting cmos battery seems to solve the issue but I’m tired of doing that. 

The instability of these bios’s is stupid.

Should I reseat the CPU as I have never done this except for the ram and GPU

Last year, I had a similar problem with a Ryzen 7 2700x and the x470 Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi board. On a cold boot the system would sometimes boot up normally but there were other times it appeared that it wouldn't boot at all. It never booted right if the system was warm. What was actually happening is the system was taking 45 minutes to boot. In the end I had to fight with Asus to get another motherboard which ended up working fine.

I'm currently working with a system that has the x370 Crosshair VI Hero, no problems.

The most probable cause is your motherboard. If you're still within the return window with the retailer, I would suggest exchanging the motherboard.

Otherwise I would suggest checking and reconnecting all of the power plugs in your system.

How about replacing the CMOS battery?

Maybe try reinstalling windows and installing the latest drivers from the manufacturers website.