I have to compare Bilbo Baggins (the hobbit) and someone from brave New World and I don’t know what to do. The character have to be similar?

• Tina

Have you actually been asked to do this? or do you have to compare (and possibly contrast) two characters from books of your choice?

Because I really don't think there is a character in "Brave New World" who is in the least like a hobbit.

• j153e

If you're comparing BB in the Hobbit, he's Tolkien's MC; in the LoTR, Bilbo is a supporting character.

The characters in BNW are somewhat politicized, and imo none are very similar.

Would suggest BNW's John as having some similarities:  both are somewhat outside the systems they are fighting.

• Ashley1 month agoReport

Ooooo thats a good one 

Read both books and do your homework.

• Ashley1 month agoReport

I did thats why i need help. I dont know what to do 

If you have read both books then you should have a vague idea of who you can compare Bilbo to.

• Ashley1 month agoReport

Im leaning towards Bernard because they both like thing a certain way. But i dont know if thats the best option 

• Dze

i would go with Dildo Bobblins ....

• Ashley1 month agoReport

I cant because he’s not the main character