Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Trump says Biden will be the Democrat nominee. Is Trump right?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Let's hope so.. 

Trump will chew biden up and spit him out in a real debate, Biden is a OLD FOOL who has done nothing in the over 40 years he has been in Washington other then KISS OBAMAS black buttt.

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It all depends on who the Democrats choose; Elizabeth Warren could beat him.

• 2 months ago

It's anybody's guess. I just hope someone gets elected that isn't a criminal, and puts the country over themselves. 

• 2 months ago

only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, I don't think Biden will make it. He has already campaigned for president twice and was never nominated. Bernie has a better chance and nearly won last time, but it is too early. The real debating hasn't even started.

For some reason, Trump is obsessing over  Biden and Bloomberg.  Trump has sent his personal attorney Giuliani to Ukraine a half dozen times this year  even withholding military aid to our ally who is at war with Russia. Now, he sent Rudy again and both of them--two serial liars-- are tweeting promising that this time the KGB trained Russian agents provided evidence against Hunter Biden and proof that it was Ukraine --not Russia that meddled in the 2016 election. Trump is oozing desperation. Trump is basically saying that Americans cannot trust the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, but we should put our blind trust in his personal attorney, an evil communist dictator/mass murderer Putin. 

• Trump is never right

• Chris
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Screwing Bernie will take a lot of effort by Team Leg Hair.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

False. Bernie will be.

• 2 months ago

He's wishcasting. Trump is also on record saying he thinks Bernie will be the hardest candidate to beat. He hopes Biden will be the nominee. Probably because Biden would be easier to defeat than Hillary, since Biden likes to go on rants about kids rubbing his hairy legs. 

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

Yeah that's true. Trump knows Bernie's populist rhetoric would easily win over voters. It's embarrassing that other democrats aren't doing enough of this. Biden also said he loves kids jumping on his lap. My god, Trump would steam roll Biden so hard it would just be murder.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He certainly isn't my first choice (or second, or third) but at this point yes I think he will be.

Lot of time between now and then, of course.  Things can change.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.