Please only muslims answer. Is it better to marry a sister from within the country you live in?Is it a bad idea to pursue someone overseas?

Is there more guidance and blessings from Allah to stay within your near locality then seeking someone of far distance ? What do you think ?

• Mintee

as long as the person is a good muslim and your country allows you to marry a foreigner, go for it.. Im an american muslim married to a Saudi muslim..

I think you are stupid for asking this and I would not marry someone like you.  *I understand what you mean I still think you are so stupid if you have to ask strangers what kind of marriage will work best for you. No one knows your life and your opinion if you want to stay in your country or live in another place. Only you know that and Allah gave you a mind to decide this, it’s not smart to ask other people to make up your mind for you. Don’t be so stupid.     

* * I am not being disrespectful I am telling you not to be stupid and you need to grow up and stop being stupid before you think of marriage. Maybe if you are mentally handicapped you will always be stupid but I think you are not and you are young and need your mind to grow more. 

* * * If you think stupid is a bad word to say and Prophet Mohamed (Pbuh) says you only need to only speak good words why do you in return call me stupid and question my religion and condemn me to hell. You are very stupid your mind is so small, like I said you need to grow up before you think of marriage. I wish you well.

* * * * You are also very violent as well as stupid. I feel very sad for any sister who might have the bad luck of marriage to you.

* * * * * Stupidity, violence, hatred, is all you have to offer. Poor sister I truly pray to Allah that no one is cursed with you.

* * * * * * I’m not going to question your religion because I know better than that. Please lose your hate and find your mind. Byeeee 

You shouldn’t marry your sister no matter which country she lives in :(

• dark1 month agoReport

dude you are so ignorant of religion . All religions use the term sister as a female from the same religion. Don't answer any of my questions ever again