Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

How still did you have to be in navy bootcamp when you stood at attention?

I have a problem my doctors cant really figure out that makes me need to flex my eye brows and sometimes massage my forehead when it gets real bad.

My friend said I should tell my recruiter about it but i dont want him to say I cant join because of it because either way im still joining.

Unmoving. Like a rock!

<<because either way im still joining>>

You realize that after you wind up in some kind of punishment detail a few times, you will be separated from the military and given a dishonorable for lying about your medical history.

They will teach you to wiggle your toes, and perhaps flex your knees VERY slightly to prevent from passing out while standing on parade.  But, any movements are not supposed to be seen by others.  Massaging your forehead is completely out!

That could be a problem. Still means still!

Tell the recruiter.  If it is something that will disqualify you, find out before going through a bunch of stuff for nothing.

i would ask the military this question