I'm majoring in mathematics, and I'm concerned about my future career, get someone to help plz...?

I think I made the wrong choice on college transfer. Now, I'm majoring in Mathematics, what can I do with a math bachelor's degree in the future?

I found many answers like being an actuary, accountant, and math teacher, etc.

If I chose in actuarial science, accounting, or education, would I be more easy to start my career? What is the advantage to start those careers with a math bachelor's degree? Isn't it wasting of time?

I have depression, and I can't change my situation right now. This question and the choice I made have entangled me for over a week, I couldn't sleep well since I need to start my career as quickly as possible... 

• Scott

You could get a teaching certificate and teach math. If you want to be an accountant, you need an accounting degree (a Master's if you want to be a CPA). If you like numbers, you'd probably be better off with an engineering degree.

• Kia

Numerical modelling.

You haven't wasted your college.

My friend was a math major and got a great job as a business analyst.  She got the job through the on-campus recruitment program.  She didn't have any experience in this but they trained her.

Talk to your career center and college professors about potential jobs/careers.