Riki asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 2 months ago

if you ever plan going to a trip to Japan which part of japan do you want to visit?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Luke
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Honshu

That's the part that seems to have the most stuff on it

• Login to reply the answers
  • Quinn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've been to Japan several times and even lived there. No two people have the same likes and dislikes, so you need to do your own homework first. The best way to plan is to first read up on Japan and Japanese past and present. You need to understand what is there in Japan that YOU may find fascinating or of some personal interest. From there, you can then go look for specific sources including people who have been there and done that.

For example, if you are into modern Japan and not really its past history, large techno-modern city like Tokyo and Osaka, and all they have to offer will probably be your thing. If you are into the old Japan, then places like Kyoto, Nara, or even completely preserved towns from the feudal period like Tsumago and Magome.

But first, you have to decide what is it you want out of the trip to Japan.

• 2 months ago

Okinawa, because my mom was born there.

• 2 months ago

I've seen most of the country. But still some gems hidden away in the far flung places here and there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hiroshima , Nagasaki , Tokyo ,Kyoto , Sapporo ....

• 2 months ago

Japan is anything but difficult to get around on the trains. Not many travelers go to Okinawa, yet it's exceptionally intriguing. There are some incredible retreats on islands, yet you need to fly there.

• Bob
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

D-did you just copy what Gypsyfish wrote?? Couldn't even think of your own answer ffs??

• 2 months ago

It depends on age. When I am younger, I prefer to go to metro Tokyo.

• 2 months ago

Japan is easy to get around on the trains. Few tourists go to Okinawa, but it's very interesting. There are some great resorts on islands, but you have to fly there. 

• 2 months ago

The area around Mt, Fuji for starters.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nara, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.