Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 10 months ago

Is high school hell?

Is there anything I should know before going into high school? What is a regular day like? Is it terrifying? Hows the homework? I'm going to have to make new friends and lucky for me I'm so awkward when it comes to making friends so, any tips?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

No, because it isn't eternal. Hell is eternal.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Depends on where you go. The day in terms of schedule is pretty much exactly like middle school. High school is basically the same thing with unnecessary pressure and stress added on top. Homework should be equivalent to whatever is standard in your school district. Your middle school should've been specifically prepping you for high school in your area, so we can't say. When entering high school some kids feel like they have to grow up or act a certain way so there's definitely more superficial social bullsh!t to navigate, but there are no specific tips for making friends in high school vs making friends anywhere else. I wouldn't overthink it... just relax and the 4 years will fly by.

~Kate Yelkovan~

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I loved HS. Yes, there is homework and projects but it is cool.

• 10 months ago

Good luck, kid. You'll need it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.