Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

Men what would you do if you and a woman who you weren't attracted to were the last people on earth? Would you want to make babies?

• martin
    Favorite Answer

Sooner or later, with no one else to choose from, you'd compromise and have at it.

women produce an inert egg ejected by the body every Month unless it is activated by living sperm from the male

It is the Male that Gives Life to a dormant egg

My cock probably wouldn’t get excited at all. It’s better to kill her as food instead.

Obsessed, worry bout somethibg someone else said and this wasn't even it. Why you concerned and worried of them they aren't of concerned of being attractive to or by you worry bout yourself.  And what makes you think they'd be concerned of you? Assuming ? Ego? Not everyone is for you, have to be , or want to etc etc. Worry bout yourself and if you worried of unattractive Ness then worry of those who not you the one concerned of them thanks and get well soon.

Nope. I wish we humans never existed.

• Bill

Nope. 

.......

Either way, it's still the end of humanity because our kids won't be able to reproduce due to "incest" taboo.

yes, i'd have sex with a girl i didn't like to save mankind

I’d leave her and go to another continent.   

If I wasn't attracted to her I obviously wouldn't want to, but as a proud partisan of my species, I'd feel kind of obligated.

Source(s): Close your eyes and think of the Terran Republic