Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 months ago

Urgent Question !!?

So I am very close to my friend who tells me many things and she recently told me about a situation concerning her family... Apparently her uncle whom she is very close to served 10 years in Federal prison for selling drugs. He is currently out now and has been out for a little while now.. Lately he has been receiving threats from other drug dealers because he had told on and got these other dealers busted so he could get a lighter time. '(They are currently in prison right now') These drug dealers are sending threats to take vengeance on her uncle and threatening to kill their entire family for her uncle telling on them is there anyway to help her and her family in this situation ???

Do you believe everything your "close friend" tells you?

• Maxi

If that is true then the police need informing about the threats

• ricky

Not likely you’ll get any police help. You’ll need hard evidence that needs documentation. I’d go off grid if I were you. Until there’s a crime, police can do nothing. Your uncle made his own bed.