Can a psychiatrist help with my mood swings?

Ive always considered myself a very neutral person, not showing much emotion. I scrolled through my music history today and noticed its all over the place. I asked some long time friends and they all said yeah my mood changes all the time and really fast. I think this is why ive had trouble making friends over the past couple years. Just trying to figure out how to improve this. Would like to do it myself if i can, so i dont miss work.

3 Answers

  • 10 months ago

    First you should get a new doctor.

    I read what you wrote.

    Then ask him if you should go and see a psychologist.

    It does no good just letting it go.

  • 10 months ago

    Yes they would understand you well and

    Know how best to help you, also, doctors

    first do medical school internship

    Then do a degree in mental health and

    Internship in same.

    Good luck


    Source:) Personal views cited and l could be


  • 10 months ago

    Psychology appointments could likely help you more

    It's not always necessary though, should discuss with your regular doctor if concerned about your mental health.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.