Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

do you think 9/11 was an inside job by our goverment, or do you truly believe that it was because of terrorists.?

im writing an essay right now and i need other people's perspectives on this topic, if you have any ideas please say your point of view im very intrigued 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get professional essay writing services from http://essaysshop.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Terrorists were allowed to do it. America is not a "first strike" country. We always wait to be attacked (or make it up, like the sinking of a ship in Vietnam). Bush really wanted to bomb Iraq so he needed a reason. Do you find it odd that he was away from Washington DC on the very day it happened? Did you notice how he took (up to) 7 minutes to respond ? In about 7 SECONDS I would have commanded "scramble the military. Get our fighter planes airborne."

Source(s): "Remember the Maine"
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Funny you should mention this as i have been doing alot of research on what happened that day. I use to think it was terroists but i spent 2 hours the other night watching 9/11 whistleblowers on youtube and i am now highly convinced it was a inside job. 

• 2 months ago

Look at our government. Do you really think they could plan something like that, pull it off, and then keep it a secret? This "conspiracy" would have had to involved thousands of people that need to keep quiet. Yet, not one document, not one person, nothing has come to light that would provide actual evidence. And no, doctored phots and videos and claims of ignition points of jet fuel crap doesn't count because all of that has been completely debunked.

• Sarah2 months agoReport

People did try to talk if you watch youtubes 9/11 whistleblowers you will be surprised the anount of people who have come foward and said they heard explosions even before the plane hit. Its very intresting recommended watching i use to think same as you untill i watched this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.