Professional Information About Crisis Counseling?
I am interested in becoming a Crisis Counselor. I am writing a report for school. Any professional Crisis Counselor answering these would be great appreciated. Thanks!
1. How did you end up becoming a Crisis Counselor?
2. What is your normal day like?
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
4. What do you dislike about the job?
5.How does a person become successful in Crisis Counseling?
6. What are your competitors in the field?
7. Is there room for growth in the field?
8. What is your work environment like?
9. What is your most common type of patient?
10. What type of credentials are needed for Crisis Counseling?
11. What is the typical salary for this profession?
12. Do you have any recommendations for me entering this profession?
- THE BANNIBAL ONELv 71 month ago
That's a heck of a lot of info you have here.