I really want to open a health food/ vegan restaurant, and I can’t think of a good name, is toss my salad a good name?

Favorite Answer

vegan garden.................vegan pure............vegan dream.....

that's actually a good name, good job.

• denise

'Greenacres'.

'Mother Earth'.

'Broccoli Tree'.

'The Peapod'

'Crunch & Fresh'.

Toss My Salad sounds like somebody is going to vomit up your salad. ..... not very appetizing.

I think your restaurants name should include the word vegan. I recently went to a restaurant and was disappointed once I sat down and read the menu to find the words chicken, tuna, and beef in parentheses. After reading further, I found out that these were food items that were altered to mimic meat flavors. I found that to be rather disgusting and quite laughable because vegans aren't supposed to be eating meat so why do they want to serve something that taste like meat? Very confusing.

But my point is, the name of your restaurant should include the word vegan. What about...

Vegan Central

Delightfully Vegan

The Vegan Bistro

Organic Bistro

• Tulip

Who cares about the name. Do you have enough capital? A chef? The proper licenses??

• Daisy

I think that's a good name. 

Will you only sell salads in your restaurant? 

If not, the name might reinforce the idea that veg*ns eat only salads.

"Toss my cookies" would be more accurate.

How about "@ Another place to feel smug"

Think about this. “Toss my” is another way people refer to throwing up. There would be those who would make fun of it.

You want people to get rid of the junk food in their lives, not the salad.  Call your restaurant Toss My Cookies.