Phil
Phil asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 months ago

Is it true that John Lennon only met his younger brother once snd kicked him and his father out the front door as soon as he arrived?

"The last meeting between John and his father was on 9 October, 1970, John's 30th birthday. John was married to Yoko Ono. Freddie, his wife and son were invited to John and Yoko's house, Tittenhurst Park.John then informed his father that the house in Brighton was still owned by him, and that Freddie and Pauline had to leave it immediately. Pauline, Freddie and baby David were forced to move house."

This was the only time John met his half-brother David.

https://h2g2.com/edited_entry/A87773917

Favorite Answer

No idea, but it seems that John's father really had no interest in him until he had reached celebrity status, so it's not unlikely that he'd want nothing to do with him.

First I’ve heard of it. And I’ve been a Beatles fan since the mid 60s.

• Peter

David Lennon is John's half brother. I have two half brothers that I have never met, so it wouldn't surprise me if John didn't want to know his.

No that never happened I saw a documentary about John Lennon's life on TV.