Am I missing out if I don't have Netflix?

I only just discovered tonight that with Netflix, first time users can have their first month a free trial. If they cancel the subscription before the next month starts, they won't be charged and have had basically a whole month of free downloads and streaming.

I'm thinking of registering for the free trial but not sure if I should go ahead. Then again, I don't know what I'm missing.

Favorite Answer

These TV streamers are all alike. they have their own originals and loads of repeats. Also not everything is free some content still requires additional rental payments. So your choice. Netflix, or Amazon Prime and Now TV and then there is Youtube starting the same subscription game. - they are all just after our cash - and I still have to pay for the UK BBC TV license which is NOT a BBC originated idea - they are the stealth tax collectors for the UK Government.

No, I could not find anything I wanted to watch for a whole month after blacklist ended and Janeway made it Home and the Shooter ended I don't feel Netflix is value for money but where else do we go

• But can find plenty of free  movies on youtube

Yus Yus Yus Yus

• Kyle

i don't have it.  i never found anything interesting on netflix to pay for it.  and movies i'd rather own anyway in my collection.

disney, nbc, hulu, youtube, amazon, cbs, and others are all starting or have started their own streaming service now too.  and a lot of the content on netflix is breaking off to their respective distributors.  i just don't find it cost effective if you want to watch certain exclusives on multiple platforms.  but if you only want netflix or disney plus, maybe get a free trial and see if you want to keep it.  

I don't have it,

and I don't think I'm missing anything.

no, I stopped netflix and I loved it

• ?

Theres some good stuff on there. Im certsin if you find it, you'd find something you like. Gotta be careful with those free trials, though. They dont give you any warning when the month is up, they just charge your card, and youre unlikely to get a refund, since you agreed to that when you signed up. Also, its usually a 30 day free trial, so its not even a true calender month half the time.