Why we are still alive in this world full of lies? Is there really a God that love us?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Even liars reproduce.

yes, there is. He once overwhelmed me with his love and forgiveness.

• If you are in doubt that there is no God, you are dead!

God is love, but at the same time He will punish the evil done by every human person on this earth!

• Nous
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Look at the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution by Christians towards others how could there be any love let alone a loving god from those horrible people‽

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Look around yourself. ALL that do Beleive in GOD have lives filled with LOVE! Are people that care for others! 

Atheists cannot feel anymore than each of their own LUST for only each of their own wants! Filled with hates and selfishness.  Look in jails, filled with Atheists!   On rare occasions one will decide to become a follower of GOD and are often on the local news. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Yes, God loves all and has honored the children of Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him, and exalted the children of Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him, or special preference than the rest of His other creations.

"Lo! We created man from a sperm-drop mixture fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing." - 76:2, Al-Insaan, {The Man/Mankind}

Why man is on the earth? to be tested by God and to worship God.

"I created the jinn and humankind only that they should worship Me {alone}.  

I do not desire from them any sustenance and I do not desire that they should feed Me. It is Allah who is the Sustainer and the Lord of invincible strength." - {51:56-58} {See my profile for recitation named, "Scattering Winds"}

"He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving; He Who created the seven heavens one above another. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency; then look again, can you see any disorder?" - {67:2-3}

"And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea, We have given them pure sustenance and exalted them above most of My creatures." 

"One day We shall call together all human beings with their {respective} leaders {their Prophets, their records of good & bad deeds, and their holy books} those who are given their record in their right hand will read it {with pleasure}, and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least."- 17:70-71

• Derek
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Liars will not get into God's kingdom. Yes, they make misery for others with there lies but God knows who they are. Jesus identified some religious people as making the father of lies (Satan) there father. For as long as Satan is around there will be much lying but his days are numbered. God's going to cast him and his spawn into the lake of fire. God's love is such that he came into our world through Jesus to become one of us, to die for our salvation. God's proved his love by action that he now says we are to put faith in. Once we do, we discover the love of God personally - and forever!

• Misty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, all gods are myths.

• 8 months ago

More than 70% of this world is covered by oceans. 

It is not a world full of lies. It is a world full of water. 

And, God really loves us. 

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, there really is a God that loves us.

Source(s): Jesus follower
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.